Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tweaks before a blog leave (again!?)

*What do you think about my new header? If it's kind of stupid, please let me know ha?

Please beware: narcissism rules in this post. ha3 Just please bear with me. Sometimes, it's healthy to be proud of your own self. diba noh? diba? diba? (please tell me if I really am narcissistic or some kinda demanding here. hihi)

Obviously, I have several tweaks and changes in my blog in a matter of 2 days. Well, this is a sort of preparation for another scheduled blog leave and that'll be about 8 hours from now (my clock ticks 8PM).

Previously it was because we had a basic research training and now, it's going to be the fieldwork (We'll be having interview sessions with teen-agers from an area about their knowledge, attitudes and practices when it comes to sex and reproductive health) and I am assigned at Iloilo National High School in Iloilo City, Province of Iloilo (parang tongue twister ah). It's about an hour travel from our place, La Carlota City, to the Bacolod City pier and an hour cruise from the Negros island. I think I'll be staying there for about 2 days or more (hopefully not more than 2). Thanks to tita for providing me a bed space in their house so, I'll not be spending much for lodging.

I hope you guys won't leave my blog hanging on a dead tree on a deserted island of skulls and rotten flesh. My archive is wide open for your clicks and comments while I can't create new posts. ha3 ;)

Hey, I hope you'll add me in your Technorati Favorites. It has been a month since I became a member of that community/directory but it was just yesterday (?) or the other day that I embeded the link button. But EWAY (imitating Andianka's way of writing ANYWAY), i'm hoping that you'll click on this link and fave me. (ha3 I'm getting more shameless than ever!).

I also customized my feed button to make it more apparent. It's kind chaotic if I look at it. ha3 But eway, I'll just tweak it later. Like my posts? Why don't you subscribe to my feeds? ahihi (wala kang hiya quincy!)

I was also invited to join a new forum called Pinoy Blogger. Why don't you try it?

If you happen to scroll down a little more in my blog, you'll see my technorati authority stats and I was surprised when my technorati authority went abruptly high. It was 37 last week and now I have 58. Thank you so much to those who visits often. Maraming salamat talaga.

Have you heard or seen the 2k bloggers' site? I'm so happy that naka abot pa ko sa final slots nila. If you visit the site, you'll see the photo montage. Can you see me there? I attached the same photo as what you can see in my profile photo here in my blog. I'm one of those who were blessed for the last few free spots. ha3



I also joined the Good Blogs community, the You Comment I Reply and U Comment I follow movements. I joined them since I am really a sucker for comments because it surely feels good to know that your visitors are commenting on your posts. It makes me feel the interaction, the coversation and the affection with each blogger friends. That is why if you have noticed, I am threading my comment pages to further discuss things all about the post. Besides, it is really encouraging.

I hope you'll join the movements.

I'll end this with hopes that you'll be still be visiting despite my absence. (remember the archives. LOL)

Happy blogging everyone!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh... you're liking the eway ha! well, it truly is contagious. i know i too have adopted it from someone close. eway, good luck with your 'whatever that was again' you're going and will be doing. sex and duh! kidding. :D

good luck na lang! and magparamdam ka na lang when you're back. as of now, wala parin akong post. hehehe...

*excess: im a blue baby too.. literally.*

quincyjohn said...

wwaaaa!! shut that "toooooot" up andrea! I'm not gona have sex there with anybody! ha3 I'll be surrounded by God-fearing homo sapiens and "whaaaaat?!" sex!? hahaha not even a hint of it!

you're really kidding me. ha3

We'll be helping them avoid unwanted pregnancies and avoid dire consequences of sex before marriage. We'll not teach them how to have sex, or use the safe sex methods. (just explaining further bout the activity.)

-whew!-

andrea, you made me laugh this late (11:30PM).

EWAY (m really liking it. nyahaha), thanks for the "good" luck. I hope it really will.

Ngee! you're a blue baby? as in a baby born with a bluish skin color cyanosis as a result of a congenital heart condition that causes the mixing of venous and arterial blood?

In my part, my umbilical cord coiled round my neck that's why that bluish-skin-color-cyanosis happened to me.

I was near death, my mother told me.

Anonymous said...

ayun.. na add na kita! hehe. :P ok lang.

your new header looks just fine. :P

anyway be blessed with the trip. :) enjoy!!!

quincyjohn said...

thanks tina. so much.

i think that's all I can answer. hihi

visit ulit ha.

ice said...

blue rin yung header.
hehe..
ganda..

^^

Anonymous said...

Ok naman ang header mo. :) May community before na 'U Comment Follow' movement. Kasali na ako dun

Anonymous said...

Cool blog ~ I like your blog header! Added you as a techno fav

Anonymous said...

I like the header. Quite artistic and nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Yo quincy, i kamusta mo nlg ako sa mga ilonggo dyan.. haha tagal ko nang hindi nka uwi sa iloilo. bili mo ako ng buterscotch ha.. ^_^

quincyjohn said...

@gracy: thanks dear. ;)

@mel: uy, talaga? i wish nakaabot ako. hi2

@gerri: thanks for the compliment and whoa! thanks so much for adding me as tech fav.

@chase: thank you so much.

@allen: ha3 ilonggo ka pala. ay! biscocho binili ko para kay lola. hehe

Anonymous said...

Haha I want my butterscotch gadamet! j/k , btw while you are there I recommend that you eat in tatoy's, once of the best seafood restaurants in Iloilo. ^_^

FNF said...

i just read your twitter comment... yeah, the long blogroll. definitely a challenge for me. i cleaned up mine last weekend! hehe.

enjoy your blog leave!

quincyjohn said...

on allen: tatoy's?? yah, I ate there last friday and it was awesome. ha3 hmmmm wana na go back there.

on frances: yah, got have that cleaned too.

iPhone 5 said...

I have recently been tweaking my blog and it can take up a lot of time! Anyway great post thnxs man!

Idol White said...

Dont worry about your blog becoming a deserted Island, it is far to good for that!

How may blogs you got anyway?

Maqui Berry said...

Good luck with your new blog! I have recently created my own on photography and am slowly starting to see some organic traffic, really excting stuff.

john "free online dating sites" cabz said...

Nice post do you have more of this?

free dating said...

Online dating services are becoming increasingly prevalent worldwide. They charge a fee to enable a user to post a profile of himself or herself, perhaps using video or still images as well as descriptive data and personal preferences for dating, such as age range, hobbies, and so forth. One report suggests that online dating businesses are thriving financially, with growth in members, service offerings, membership fees and with many users renewing their accounts, although the overall share of Internet traffic using online dating services in the U.S. has declined somewhat, from 2003 (21% of all Internet users) to 2006 (10%), and that dating sites must work to convince users that they're safe places having quality members, according to Jupiter Research.

voucher said...

International shipping remains a highly competitive industry with little regulation, but ports can be public owned.

voucher said...

many of these have been privatized. International shipping remains a highly competitive industry with little regulation, but ports can be public owned.