Wednesday, July 25, 2007

quinkoy tawops posts his top 10

It was just last week when Karlo of Pinoy Blogero told me about Ms. Janette Toral's Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007 writing project. I didn't have the nerve of interest at first but when I saw that many bloggers had posted their own picks, I gained the push to show my readers who influenced me greatly in my one and half-month time blogging mulling over the reality that we need to influence more bloggers to produce sensible, healthy and substantial write-ups.

By the way, July 28, 2007 will be the deadline of submission of nominations. You have your list? Send it ASAP.

Here are my top 10 picks.

Karlo of Pinoy Blogero
Gracy of Melodies of Life
Fion of Nuninuninuu..
Andrea of Wait, who said that?
Allen of Silkenhut's World
Pilgrim of OFW Lyf
Chief of Unwind
Jowell of The Blue Addictions
Jackie of True Essence of a Princess' Life
Dunno of Pinoy ProBlogger

These bloggers and their blogs had a good impact on me in some kind or another. I hope somebody from this list will be selected.

*I had some changes in my previous list since some of my picks are not qualified or they started blogging before August 2006 so I beg to apologize for my ignorance and stupidity, specifically to:

Mark Aethen of Athen-ism
Frances Paula of Small World Big Possibilities
Ariel of Another Journey
Makoy of Memoirs of a Certified Blogger

But that would serve as a thought that I loved your blogs so I really thank you so much.

Again, I'm sorry.

*For the second time, I apologize.

Sarah of Ramblings of a Princess
Joiz of Joiz, the angel's lair
Nicely of Nice and Smiling Girl

I can't seem to discover when you started blogging. Good thing for those who have apparent archives.

I had a hard time changing the blogs on my list since it's some kind of tedious choosing the blogs who really influenced me or those who have etched a thought in my mind that I come to remember every now and then.

Anyway, there you have it. Hoping it could pass.

*To Janet Toral, kindly evaluate again.

26 comments:

Nicely said...

i wasn't expecting that someone would nominate me... tissue pls!

seriously, maraming salamat at naapreciate mo ang blog ko. Im unaware na marami palang natutuwa sa pagsusulat ko. expect more from me.

A million thanks, Quincy! Mwah!

quincyjohn said...

My pleasure nice!
Here! Got one pack of tissue!

It's ok. Actually, twice palang akong nakavisit sa blog mo but my nerve got interested that's why il be expecting more from you. ;)

A billion hugs of welcome, Nice!

Nice ka nga talaga!

Anonymous said...

Maraming maraming salamat quincy! Hehe. Oo nga pala ano? Sinabihan nga pala kita noon about dito.

Salamat uli! Happy blogging!

quincyjohn said...

My pleasure karl! You deserve it. I've learned a lot from you. You're one of my mentors in blogging. ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!
grabe ka pareng quincy ..

salamat po!
i don't know kung baket sa dinami dami jan .. napili mo pa rin yung akin .. hehe ..

*blushes*
nahihiya ako sayo.. ehehe

well anyways,
SALAMAT!

quincyjohn said...

yun ang maganda don chief.
sulat ka lang ng sulat di mo alam astig ka para sa mga nagbabasa.

you're welcome.

take care.

Janette Toral said...

Hello. Please note that Athen-ism, Small World Big Possibilities, Another Journey, Memoirs of a Certified Blogger, and OFW Lyf started before August 2006.

Also, OFW Lyf and and Nice and Smiling Girl started has the same web address.

Please change the url of Unwind to http://www.freewebs.com/playmaker13/myblog.html

Thank you for joining.

p said...

hey, just passed here today. you write well.. short yet substantial. and you take time to respond to your readers.

I must lurk ;|

Janette Toral said...

Hello. Please note that Nice and Smiling Girl, Joiz and the Angels Lair, and Ramblings of a Princess started before August 2006.

Also, I reviewed OFW Lyf and it is qualified. You had a different website address for it the last time that made me mistaken it for another site.

Thank you for joining.

Nicely said...

Waaah! Disqualified ako? Kalungkot naman un. Nway, thanks pa rin for your appreciation.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for nominating me. I feel so honored. I really did not expect to be nominated since my blog was just a new blog on the block..

Thank you very much and more power. ^_^

btw, my name is allen. hehe *silly grin*

ice said...

wow?
naka-influence pala ako?
yays.. my kitsches..

thanks.

pwede din ba kami magPost ng top tens namin?

Aethen said...

thanks for the nomination though we are not qualified for such recognition. I do appreciate that you consider our blogs as one of the many virtual space there that influence you more positively.

I hope that we can continue to radiate and effective change through blogging.

Thank you, pareng quincy! :)

God bless bloggers.

quincyjohn said...

@janet: Please bear with me.

@nicely and aethen: Sorry po talaga. I didn't know you started before August 2006.

Anyway, the important thing is you knew you influenced me in some way or another.

That means you're pressured to post better entries. ha3 Just kidding.

More from you guys.

@bastard: Why will you lurk, you bastard! show off! ha3 juk lang.

Thanks for the compliment.

@gracy: If you haven't influenced me, I wouldn't talk to you in YM. ;)

Thanks for the appreciation everyone.

It is really heartening. :( ... :)

Joe said...

Oohhh....is that my name? Yay me! Can't really think of a reason why I deserve to be on that list but hey, I'm not complaining...so yeah. Tight!

salamat...

Janette Toral said...

Hello. Please note that Schizotopia started before August 2006.

Also, OFW Life is qualified and can be cited as one of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs.

Thank you for joining.

Anonymous said...

hhhhmmm...??? wala ako d2.:( sabagay my blog just tells something about me.

pero oks lang.just keep on blogging.God Bless

quincyjohn said...

Gosh!
How stupid of me for sure!
How could I forget about jackie?!
Oh man! I'm so embarassed!

Habol kita jack!

Naiinis ako sa sarili ko!!!

Janette Toral said...

Thanks for the update!

quincyjohn said...

@jowell: oh yeah! that's your name there. :)

@janet: thanks so much miss janet.

Sarah said...

Whoa, I made an impact? Hehe. That's encouraging. ^_^

I started blogging September 2004, so...yeah.

Thanks for the linklove! ^_^

quincyjohn said...

surely you had a good impact sarah.
man! you're already my auntie in blogging. ;)
i was surprised when you commented.
thanks anyway.

Anonymous said...

hmmm I was surprised to see my name and link loving in your post and hanggang ngayon, iniisip ko parin why? but thank you hehe

I've been blogging since I discovered the internet but this blog I have right now is just a one and half year old baby. hehehe

Thanks again and keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

waaah!! ngayon ko lang nakita na ni nominate mo ako.. ^_^ naku maraming maraming salamat po!! ^_^ wow~~ sobrang tenkyu.

quincyjohn said...

on joiz: you're welcome joiz. it's kinda weird noh? but you didn't know how you made an impact on me personally (i mean as a blogger).

on fion: yep! i nominated you fion. he2 gulat ka noh?

sad, no one nominated for me. waaa! asa ka pa quincy john. ha3 bleeeh!

Kiven said...

Hi,

Thanks for linking my blog. Much appreciated.

=)

Kiven
http://codamon.com
http://problogger.com.ph
http://levelupgames.ph