Wednesday, July 4, 2007

'Karapat dapat bang patawarin si Wendy?'

While i was checking the rankings at pinoyblogosphere i checked on the blog of the top 1, MUKAMO, and read the latest post with an embeded video featuring the real reason why Wendy is being booed before the big night, at the big night and even after the big night.

Check it out.



Somehow, it gave me a good laugh though I wasn't that engrossed to watching the reality tv of ABS-CBN. I mean, I watched but not totally devoured by the whole stuff. I knew what was happening through stories and updates from tv, internet and from the bickers and guffaws of my pbb2 fanatic friends.

I admit, through those reports and through scenes I saw, i also ridiculed Wendy. I posted negative things about her in friendster bulletins and even in my friendster blog.

Later, I realized, it's not just right. I mean, i don't fully understand the situation yet. I don't know the side of the pbb2 production staff. I don't even know if the e-mail scam was an absolute fact or just some kind of gimmick to poison the minds of the viewers. I also didn't know much things about that mocked and scorned tv figure giving me no reason to publish those stupid entries.

So I stopped. I deleted my entries in my friendster blog. But with those bulletins, it's too late. If you've noticed i didn't even posted any entry about pbb and Wendy here in my blog.

It's not that i am naive. it's not that i am not participating in this issues. I am but all are unwritten. The only thing is, i must be objective with my judgments. I don't need to be influenced by some other standpoints and just easily give in to what they pursue because i believe those where notions produced or caused by their annoyed, fuming and subjective emotions, hence, ain't absolute truths.

Back with the boos against Wendy, I always hated the sound of it. As far as i am concerned, I never did that to anyone, anywhere. No matter how i'm getting screwed up with the performances. Booing only makes you look simply jealous because they are there, looked upon by the big crowd, on national television and prestigious programs while you are just there, a part of the crowd, watching.

To be honest, I am disappointed (disappointed is really the understatement) with those useless startling of the people against Wendy. I was even more disappointed when I saw this poll in e-channel called "Karapat dapat bang patawarin si Wendy?" where the "hindi" bar (since it's a bar graph) leads. Saddened by the current results, i voted "Oo". No to the extent of topping "Hindi". She just needs to be forgiven.

That poll made me ask why. Why do these people don't forgive while that person already asked and continues to ask for forgiveness from all her imperfections and silliness back inside the big bro house? Do they know her that much?

Just to be clear with my self, I am a forgiving and humane human species and i objectively strive not to take sides about many things. So about Wendy? I don't know her a lot but I am pretty sure that she is a human being with built-in imperfections and a bunch of weaknesses and insanities in store just like any other homo sapien.

Thus, I call for condemning her mistakes, condemning her shortcomings, flaws and frailties and forgive her as a person, as a human...because I, for one, you, all of us, sinned and wants to be forgiven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tama walang taong perpekto... kaya hangga't pwede iwasan ang pamumuna at pamimintas maliban nalang kung medyo malupit ang kasalanang nagawa sa'yo nung tao..hehehe apir!

Anonymous said...

haha..
wawa nga eh..
i witnessed the BIG NIGHT, and sabi ko nga,
"kawawang tao..maxado kasing nagpakatao"

ayun.. pero sa tingin ko, there's a time for forgiveness.. saka, ala namang perpekto eh..

ika nga, "THERE ARE LOTS OF FISH IN THE OCEAN"

...

aww.. ala pala konek.. hehe

Sarah said...

Nice point. Everybody needs to be forgiven, whether or not they ask for forgiveness. (I don't really know anything about Wendy. I know less than you do.)

I like how you did your post. Calling out to the people saying way too negative things about the girl, but still you did it in such a way that it wasn't condescending. Cool, cool! ^_^

Unknown said...

people usually notice the dirt of other people but not their own. the only thing that was different with them and wendy is that, Wendy's dirt got televised.

haay if i was Wendy, I'd give up on apologizing. I have a contract with abs cbn i guess and I'll earn money. What can does "boo-ers" do? They can boo all day all their life. hehe ^_^

quincyjohn said...

ana, courtchief, thanks for sharing your thoughts...courtchief, natawa ako dun..hehe tnx bro..

sarah, thanks for the compliment and for critiquing..more from you ha..

silkenhut, that's the problem..and most of them are unaware about that..or maybe its defense mechanism..and i think, it's there freakin selfishness..

thanks for the comments...i love it...

more from you guys..