Monday, June 11, 2007

A Girl Friend

Wednesday, 6 June, 2007

It wasn't in my billion, trillion thoughts that i am able to make addictive YM talks up to the wee hours of the morning since i learned how to use that state of the art global messenger. it only started when this girl friend from my darn stupid highschool years posted a bulletin that she has been often online for a week and is searching for somebody to talk to, whom she can lift up or piss off.

We knew each other during 1st year high school. yah, we just knew each other by name but, as far as i can remember, i didn't had good talks with her, didn't even give her good company until she left our class after 2nd year high. I admit, i was insensitive about my classmates' whereabouts that time so i didn't notice her graceful exit from our high school with a long mouthful name - doña hortencia salas benedicto national high school.


She told me she transferred coz primarily it seemed difficult for their family situation. besides, there was a petty crash in their clique and well, sought for other company.


but anyway, she's doin great now. she just graduated BS Biology at University of St. La Salle - Bacolod and she's grabbing a good chance in her life in _____________ this year trying to pursue ____________. (she told me not to tell anybody about it at this time. but i don't know why, he put the "medschool" experience in her blog. hmmm.. witch, try to be consistent. lol ;) )

I confess, I felt great having her spending about several hours talking with me. She shared what life has become, her experiences - on love and school and friends
hip, she shared advices, smiles and laughs. We also shared photos and (oh man!) i was amazed with how she has become as a woman. I mean physically. she bloomed so good. she's so charming and pretty and alluring (even though she's small, hehe sorry "witch" just strike the heart of the voodoo doll if you want me killed here..) - she's interesting to be specific.

I often wished for a life rewind coz of so many things i want to change in m
y childhood and adolescent life. But anyway, openly talking with my high school friends has always been a good source of relief from my freaking embarassments, insanity and absurdity back then. They tacitly remind me of how God sews lives to make it more colorful, strong, decent and beautiful.

I hope i can have a chance to talk to more of my classmates in high school. Even just in YM and even up until dawn.

thank God for this girl friend. I wish i can hug her tight when we meet. (can i witch?)

No comments: