Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Getting Marveled by Marvel

After the web-fever, darn the rise of the silver surfer! It's making me hooked back toSiver_surfer_2 superheroes.

Well, I just watched it yesterday and now i'm browsing the web everything about the whole stuff.

Struck by the movie?

Obviously!

It was awesome.

Good thing i was refunded by a compromised payment for a project months past so it gave me enough to spend a little for the movie while waiting for the clock to tick 2:00 PM (I got a publication business.)

The movie is a whole lot better than the former shortchanged part. I loved the twists and the new features, the events, the script. Package deal.

I'm more engrossed to Jessica Alba this time especially when she uttered the "I'm getting hot for you" compliment for Reed. Man! She is darn beautiful and gorgeous. Reed's words are definitely true, "I am getting married to the hottest woman in the planet" when he was demanding due respect from the freaking unwise general.

I was surprised with the human torch twist, imitating powers and abilities and also how they maximized the funny, reckless and arrogant Johnny Storm in the movie. He was given fair importance. And Chris Evans? He's amazing.

Alicia's words in the flick were inspiring. Funny, I was rebuked while watching alone.

Silver surfer's Voice by Laurence Fishburne and the motion capture by LDoug Jones, it was fantastic.

Loved the Wall of China and London Eye scenes.

The fusIon of the four powers made me drop my jaw. It was really cool.


I pity Doctor Doom, he's back (i don't know how and why) but he just got a short time savoring the silver surfboard ride.

Hmm, i wonder if I can also hasten my future wedding ceremony to get to the kiss fast.

After spiderman's "we always have a choice and we can always choose to do what is right," here goes the surfer's "we always have a choice" with a deep brawny voice.

Oh well, I'm really marveled by Marvel. It's a must-see movie.

No comments: