Sunday, August 19, 2007

Banged head

Few days left and it will the Licensure Examination for Teachers and I still haven't reviewed.

Right after graduation, I was really eager to review for the board exam - that'll be on the 26th of this month - so I could pass at the first take. But because of unexpected incidents last summer and as the new school year started, I accepted job opportunities along the way - like the recently concluded fieldwork. It was due to my excitement to earn as soon as possible.

In my previous post, I told you about the stuffs I made as tribute for my grandmother who's already history. After the burial, visitors came to ask me how much would it cost if I'd make some creatives (invitations, programs, tarp designing, cards and the like) for them. So, I thought, it would be a start of a small desktop publishing business for me and my family. We grabbed the opportunity to earn even just a little. It's already a big help for us anyway. But it came a prob for my review because we have pending orders. Besides, for now I'm the only one here at home who knows Photoshop.

It's somehow banging my head these days.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quinks, God bless us both in our upcoming LET exam. We have the same situation. I haven't had formal review, i accepted a work opportunity, and did same stuff (graphic designing).

God bless us. I am a bit anxious about the exam. Whaah! God bless us.

Anonymous said...

But I know it's quite harder for you because you've been through a lot. Let's Pray for each other.

quincyjohn said...

My God!

We have almost the same situation pala ayel.

Well yes, me too. The exam gives me the creeps because I haven't reviewed, seriously.

Ok, we badly need prayers.

May God provide us with good memory in the exam. - sigh -

Thanks pare.

Aethen said...

I'll Pray for bout of you, guys! God bless.

quincyjohn said...

Thanks aethen.

We really need it.

Salamat talaga.

Anonymous said...

hey good luck in your exams. ^_^

Anonymous said...

sir quinks, good luck po sa LET!
saka sa mga upcoming jobs na din ..
you could do it .. kaw pa?
see how GOD pours blessings to good people .. ^^,

Anonymous said...

Hi Rei here!
i'd just read ur new post,
thanks for telling...
anyway, had been through da same thing...
n yeah its quiet a headache coz u got this to do yet other stuff r piling up, next thing u noe u're wishing dat u could just quit da whole stuff...
But b tough, u got those who'll support u...
So u should show them or others ur strength, dat u can still make it even wen u're struggling at da bottom of da pit...

quincyjohn said...

thanks allen.

chief salamat din. hope you can pray for us. that'll be a big help.

kuya, yes po. headache talaga. been depressed for several times these days thinking about the pressure plus my wrong choices. -sigh-

but il get through anyway.

Thanks a lot

ice said...

lab yu.
toinks!
hahaha..

God bless!
magReview na kase eh.. hehe.

^^

Anonymous said...

henaku. ako uututan kita d2.nyahahhaaha

pasaway ka quinks..palibhasa inlababo ka ngaun...witwiw!

Maria said...

prayer helps a lot!para marelieve ang anxiety and evrything. kayo lng ata ni ayel ang lam kong magle-LET anyway, god bless sa inyo. go go go! sago kaya mo yan'!

quincyjohn said...

gracy, kaboom ka talaga! ha3 lab yow tow.

jackie, o nga! dapat iutot lang natin to!

icks: thank you so much. I hope you'll also pray for us.

I missed your comments. thanks your back.

Anonymous said...

mag aral ka muna before anything else. para mafulfill mo wantings mo. magagawa mo naman yang business right after the exam. it's just a matter of explanation sa mga customers. ;)

*farts* hahhaa..iutot mo nalang ;)

eyelav the new layout ha. ;)

arnie said...

hey, galingan mo sa Board Exam. kaya mo yun. (naranasan ko rin yang mga yan. Nagtake din kasi ako nitong June 2007 ng Board Exam for nurses naman...at hanggang ngayon wla pa rin ang result.)
Pray lang palagi...Sana makapasa tayo.:D God bless!

quincyjohn said...

Timing nga jack eh.
Wala akong customers ngayon. har2
So, I have Friday and Saturday for study.
Oh man! 2 days of review for the Board Exam. I got to spill everything.

Arn, o nga. I really hope that I could pass and same with you.

I basically need your prayers guys.