Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm hired!

“Hi Quincy. You (do) have a place at MBUSSP. I’m in the process of finalizing the arrangements for the extension of Norconsult with DILG. I will advise you early next (month).”

I was overwhelmed.

And I was challenged.

The message was from the Senior Management Adviser of Norconsult Management Services (Philippines) Inc. and the Team Leader of the Mindanao Basic Urban Services Project, Mr. Herman Z. Ongkiko.

First week of February, I received an email from the Administrative Officer of the company requesting me to report to Cagayan de Oro City on the 15th of February, 2008 for workshop.

I’m hired!

Now, I’m conquering the “Promise Land” of the Philippines with a job that gave me great opportunities to work for the greater Glory of the Lord, precious chances of sharpening my personality, priceless privileges of friendship, exposure, adventure and learning.

To my indefatigable Nanay who has fervently perfected her role as our mother and at the same time our father, to my siblings for the inspiration, strength and love, to my cousins, titas and titos and to my former boss, Tita Bing, and to my mentors back in my 16 years of conventional schooling, I would thank many people from the bottom of my heart but to you my heart has no bottom.

I dedicate this job to the Lord and to my Tatay.

10 comments:

Maria said...

congrats! quincy. you deserve it. god bless.

Nicely said...

woooow! that's good news! congratulations and more power!

Makoy said...

congrats!!!

Shaula said...

hey im happy for you quincy! God Bless!

tina said...

Congrats Congrats!! All the best! you deserve it!

Arianne The Bookworm said...

congratulations, quincy!! :)

niharika said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and many scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

arnie said...

congrats. galing-galing.:D

ice9web said...

congrats nice naman eto na balita
wait bakit wala nang bagong post?

siguro sobrang busy ka sa work mo ngayon (^_^)

keep it up!

Unknown said...

passing by